Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My long hair needs bangs.... HELP!?

My hair is pretty much all one-length, to the middle of my back. I want bangs, and intend to cut them myself but need some help...



I would like them across my forehead, but "fringy", not perfectly straight across, yet still neat. And long enough to reach my brows, but w/out blinding me. I dont know how to acheive this goal myself and I really don't want to pay someone $60 to do it for me. Good grief I hope this makes sense. Also- I know "side-swept" is cute but it's not for me...



Thank you, in advance, all-knowing Yahoo-ers.



My long hair needs bangs.... HELP!?

Go to a Wal*Mart with a salon. My sister had her hair cut there and she was happy with it and it wasn't that expensive.



My long hair needs bangs.... HELP!?

I suggest a razor or layered look. Not just for the bangs. All over I do suggest a professional. Mistakes are not a good reason to visit the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server