Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Curly hair styles/cuts?

I have really curly hair that never does what I want it to. Any suggestions on cute hairstyles or cuts I can do to help with this problem? I am getting it cut tomorrow...I just dont know what I want yet.



BTW my hair is a little longer then shoulder length when it is dry.



Curly hair styles/cuts?

Well, You can go to any pearler to straight your hair. Or contact to a beautician.



Curly hair styles/cuts?

long layers work...also curly sexy hair creme work great it keep ur curl define, and prevents frizzing...u can put in and let it air dry oooor...i recommend that u use the curly sexy hair creme, and put in BedHeads uptight and use a difuser (spray uptight as much as u want throughout) and blowdry hair on low and dry/scrunch it about 70% of the way done throw in some hairspray and ur good to go. ur hair will NOT be crunchy, it will look great if done right



Curly hair styles/cuts?

I have long, naturally curly hair too. And, I know how important it is to find a stylist who knows how to cut curly hair. I recommend that you find a DevaCurl salon to find someone who is trained in that method. My stylist is a DevaCurl stylist who follows that method -- cutting it dry -- because curls shrink once they're dry. So, cutting it wet, like most hairstylists are used to doing because they mainly cut straight hair, is actually not the best thing for curly hair. Check out: http://www.devaconcepts.com/ and click on the "Find a Salon" link to find one in your area. Also, do a google image search for "curly hairstyles" and you might find some that you like. Print out the picture and take it with you to the salon. Any good hairstylist who's worth a grain of salt will give you an honest consultation about what you should and shouldn't do regarding your curly hairstyle taking into consideration your face shape, hair condition and your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server