Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair; cut or styled?

My hair is quite long now (think The Beatles, but a bit longer, early Kings of Leon scruffy look but with more mullet), through a combination of having no money and wanting longer hair; I've let it grow to what it is today.



However, since it's starting to obscure my vision and persists on getting in my eyes, I've decided to get it cut.



I usually frequent my local barbers called Deano's in Urmston (Manchester) but since this is the longest my hair's been, I'm thinking of getting it done a bit posh, like.



Deano's clientel consists of mainly of Chavs and balding middle-aged men, so I'm doubting whether he'd be up to the task. He could, though - and I don't like the thught of him losing my custom.



Should I risk getting a standard cut from Deano though, or venture elsewhere for a salon that does stylings instead?



I searched Yahoo! Answers for similar questions and found that Toni %26amp; Guy Academy does a cheap cut (since I have no real money to spend) - but will that mean I'm laying my hair in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to hold a pair of scissors?



And, if anyone's got any other good suggestions of where to go in the Manchester area, let me know.



My hair; cut or styled?

From experience, stay with your barber. He knows your hair and from what you say, he generally does basic cuts. It, would be a nice change for him to do a different cut. Tell him, exactly what you want, and hey, ask him for suggestions. You might be surprised with his knowledge and expertise.



Some of these fancy salons, think they know what you want, and you ended up disappointed.



My hair; cut or styled?

I recommend the Toni and Guy Academy in Queen St.



although they are trainees the teachers keep them well in hand, and will not let you leave looking a mess.



My hair; cut or styled?

The students should be supervised, and if it really goes so wrong, I'm sure that somebody more experienced will come to your rescue. I would give it a go, but don't do anything too extreme and don't be scared to tell them (the supervisor) if you think that something wasn't done properly, and ask them to correct it. After all, the customer is always right, whether they charge little or lot, their job is to make you happy!



My hair; cut or styled?

Have you got a supercuts in Manchester. I had my hair done by them a year ago. It was half way down my back to just below a bob. They were really friendly and kept asking me if I was happy and if I wanted it any different before they cut it. I had it washed, cut styled and dried for 鎷?5. I thought it was great. Hope I have helped.



My hair; cut or styled?

well to make it alot easier go to your hairdresser one that you trust and ask them what they think they always know the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server