Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

I have a really round face, so I know I need something to add length. I also have long hair, about halfway down my back, and I would like to cut off about six inches of it. It is just too much to deal with. Any good websites/pictures/suggestions?



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

When you layer your hair it turns out really nice. I also have a round face and that is what I did. Ask them to cut it shorter AND have it layered. Good luck! :)



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

jessica simpson has a cute new cut



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

corn rows



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

Maybe hairstyle simulation software would be helpful: http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

try bald if u can't decide how ..u'll get plenty of time to think bout how to cut it when it grow long later =]



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

i would go to local department stores (high end) and sign up for the free makeovers they have - lots of them have things set up so that you can see what you would look like with a different hair style, makeup, etc. - how fun for you - take a friend!!



Getting my hair cut, can't decide how.?

Flattop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server