Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you suggest, and instruct, on any *updos* for very long hair?

Difficulty:



NO BUNS. This includes chignons, side buns, topknots.



NO BRAIDS. I cannot make a braid without help, and need something I can do on my own.



NO CUTTING. I'm fine with the length and have no reason to cut it.



NO PONYTAILS. We're looking for updos here.



My hair is about 3 feet long. It's very difficult to find styles that are interesteing -- anything past the shoulders is considered long these days and most so-called "long hair styles" don't work on hair that's twice as long as that (French twist for example -- the weight of so much hair tucked inside just makes it all fall out.)



Instructions for making the style, either by link or in the answer, will be preferred.



I'm asking in Visual Arts because the Beauty and Fashion people don't seem to have anything which doesn't violate the above. Maybe some more creative types can think of something.



Can you suggest, and instruct, on any *updos* for very long hair?

whoa! that's a really hard question with so much limitations given.



Can you suggest, and instruct, on any *updos* for very long hair?

thats a good question bc i have long hair too. but i like to keep my hair down. if u type in up do's in google u should get alot of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server