Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Really long, straight hair... what to do?

I don't want to cut my hair, but I'd like some ideas for a change. My hair's waist-length and dead-straight. Anything simple I can do, besides wearing it down? Thanks!



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Okay buy some moose and some rods (plastic curling utensils) part your hair depending on how big you want the curls and put moose on the strands of hair wrap your hair around the rods starting from tip to root and do this until your entire head is rolled up in these rods. Sit under the dryer for about 15min depending on how fast your hair dries and once the moose has completly dried in your hair undo the rods and shake your head. This gives you a loose curl look. And it may last for a couple of days add some spray glitter for a shiny effect. It gives you that sexy model look. Good luck and I hope I helped.



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

get a curl or wave perm



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

i have exaclty the same problem, lol so i hope you get some good answers.



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

try a french braid that looks pretty with long hair. i've tried perms before but the weight of the hair brings it out quick



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Put a lot of mousse in it and it comes out very nice with curls.



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

You're so beautiful because of your long, straight hair, don't cut it because i love such type of hair.



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

I used to have my hair past my butt so i know from experience. Curls and crimping are fun and make hair shorter but they take long if u are doing your whole head. Clips are fun. Chopsticks in a bun is classy and cute braids are fun but again we face the time factor. try to buy lots of hair accessories and experiment



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

well you should do a french brad that look tight and or curl the tips and live it douwn that looks fancy and or tell a african american to brade it that looks cool and fresh.And it lastes longer or your just going to have to chang and cut it change is not ALLWAYS BAD



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Just wear it with pride! We love it!



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Keep it trimmed and well conditioned at all times, french braids and accessories like above mentioned. Peace!



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

use a curling iron



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

I also have really long straight hair. And while I also get bored from time to time, I'll probably never change it too drastically! There are many options for our hair, sister!



One bun is cute, but how about two? Got TONS of hair? Try three buns!



I like wide fabric hair wraps (easily sewn by hand), or even necklaces pinned into my hair.



Try a few loose braids throughout -- nothing time-consuming. Think casual long "hippie" braids.



Have you played with your part? I used to part mine dead-center, but changing to the side got me through a bored slump.



Earlier this summer I got some more layers cut into mine. I know you said you don't want a cut (my husband didn't want mine cut, either), but layers can add interest and volume, while taking some bulk out of heavy hair.



And then there are perms and coloring. I'm really not an advocate of chemical treatments like these, but many folks seem to have successfully maintained hair health after perms and coloring. Just be careful if you go this route!



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

long layers will look nice maybe even an angel in the front to frame your face for a nice change maybe do something different with color or high lites, good luck



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Well you can try streaking your hair with a diff rent color with a ride set witch is a bunch of curls it just takes time or rather another hand to help then your hair will look full and long



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Maybe cut layers?it may help u look funky and younger



Really long, straight hair... what to do?

Don't cut it.....



You will regret it afterwards, the hair is most unmanageable when is between lengths and if you want to grow it back the misery that goes with it is not worth it.



besides...Why not make us oldies feel jealous?



My hair is just below shoulder length but because of my age I don't think It'll ever be like yours (mine will turn white soon enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server