Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On a guy; long hair or buzzhawk?

Well, since college is starting soon for me (Monday, in fact), I'm trying to decide to stick with short hair, and stylize it a bit (ie. the buzzhawk), or perhaps let it grow long. Those are really the only choices I'm considering, as "medium length hair" always looked too pretty-boyish to me, and just wouldn't suit my build.



As of now, I'm pretty thick build, have a really short/groomed beard (not much longer than stubble), and a light skintone. Also, red hair. Since I still can't get my camera-phone to work, that's really all you have to work with; sorry.



As far as "long hair", I just mean like shoulder-length, like slightly lower than my neck in the back. Of course, it would take a while to get it that long, as it's only like an inch-and-a-half to 2-inch long now, on the top. But it's kind of at the point, I need to decide what I'm doing with it, because if I'm gonna keep it short, then I really need to cut it.



On a guy; long hair or buzzhawk?

Each to their own, personally I love a nice mane.



On a guy; long hair or buzzhawk?

Just keep it short and style it, and maybe shave your beard.



On a guy; long hair or buzzhawk?

I would have it short, but not buzz-cut. Just with a bit of volume to it but easy to manage. I prefer long, emoish type hair on guys but since your a natural red-head you probably won't be able to pull it off.



Btw, shave the beard! I know you probably want to look "manly" but beards or red-head men can make them look like pirates!



On a guy; long hair or buzzhawk?

Long, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server