Friday, June 18, 2010

I have long black hair. I want to try a new style.?

For the new style i do not want to cut my hair. i just want it to be the way it is. can you please give me the name of the style. thanks.



I have long black hair. I want to try a new style.?

perm it to make it curly



I have long black hair. I want to try a new style.?

Bo Derek '10' Corn Braids. Not to much to style without a haircut.



3 pony tails. 1 on each side, above the ear, last one in back of head.



I have long black hair. I want to try a new style.?

Kind of get a perm with loose curls in it. Or maybe wavy hair. Try siding your hair differently.



I have long black hair. I want to try a new style.?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server