Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long or short hair, sexier? which is in style for guys?

my hair is getting long and i dont know to keep it or not. i mean i just dont know what is in season and whats not. i see guys in school with the channing tatum cut the one where its practicaly bald. but i could never pull that off. my hair length is down half way to my nose.



factors:



my mom says i look like a girl with long hair



-sumtimes i think girls find it attractive in a romantic way acuse they touch my hair too much.



short hair well everyone says i look like a 10 year old boy.



-girls say it looks cute.



now as much as i admire the sexual attention of a girl i dotn know which one brings more attention....im totaly oblivous to this stuff my friends have to tell me at parties girls are looking at me.(sumtiems i think im gunna grow up to be gay)



so whats in style now? shor hair or long?



http://bp3.blogger.com/_7Vu0WdrWjXY/R1jc...



my long hair looks like that but its straight.



http://bp0.blogger.com/_7Vu0WdrWjXY/R1jc...



if I get it cut it will be like that or a Mohawk because the extremely cut ones like I think its called a crew cut I cant pull off I dont have a strong head or forehead.



I only chose those 2 guys cause my friend says I look like the girly version of him. What do you guys think help me out. If ur a guy help a brother out. If ur a girl well think of it like this閳ワ腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧腹鈧?.its more for u then any1 else. Lol.*_*



Long or short hair, sexier? which is in style for guys?

No one wants to look like a 10 year old boy.



Long or short hair, sexier? which is in style for guys?

short .. deff short.



guys with long hair is kind of gross ,



no effence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server