Thursday, November 26, 2009

GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

I asked the question a second ago, and I guess it must not be as apealing as I thought it is... I have long hair so I'm curious (it is a hassle) my pic is on my IM. so, should I cut it off?!?



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Personally, I like women who has long hair. It's nice on you, but if you feel it as a hassle, feel free to cut it.



Show me your pic after you cut your hair...



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

long hAIR



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Love really long hair on a woman.



I'll even help wash it and help take care of it.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

i prefer girls that are shaved.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Can't see your pic but I prefer long hair.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

yes... a girl with long hair... is beauty to have around....



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

I hate too short. It feels like im making out with a dude.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

yeeeehaaa!



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Long hair is great on women.. no don't cut it..



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

ya



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

yes



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

please don't.. I love girls with long hairs since kinder-garden..



I have a feeling that long hair girls are more feminine and kind..



(of cos it's not necessarily true to every long hairs)



I guess i get it from my mom cos she has long hairs and I kinda think that long hair girls has all the grace and kindness..



well eventually now that i am grown up, i found long hair girls incredibly sexy..



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

It depends... i'd appreciate if the girl can really have the netness in wearing that long hair, and it should be pleasing to my sense of smell.



In contrast, there's something unique to a girl if she's on a short hair, as long as she still has the feminine look, without actually portraying it el0quently.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

its comes downs to an indaviduals taste...i'd rather well looked after medium length than long. 2 short is bad...



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Depends on the girl and the hair. Some girls just look better with short hair due to their facial structure. Other girls look better with long hair.



But then hair types factor in also. Curly hair, nappy hair, straight hair all have to be cut differently and according to the girl's face. I guess that's why stylists get paid so much.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

you would be beautiful bald so it really doesn't mater what your hair looks like



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR BOYS LOVE LONG HAIR.YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH LONG HAIR.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

I prefer long hair on girls..actually I would prefer to have long hair myself but my job doesnt allow it... there are only a small percentage of women who can still look good with short hair



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

girls should definitely have long hair, only then they look pretty.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Yes, I personally prefer long hair on a female. I like the way it looks and feels! Short hair is attractive, but long hair is by and far my own preference. Couldn't access your IM, so I can't say whether or not you should cut it. It might be a hassle, but hopefully you'll find someone (if you already haven't) who truly appreciates long hair. Plenty of guys like it; it makes a woman look elegant, regal, and classy.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

saw the pic, and i'll be honest.



i like long hair in a chic, but NOT too long. Not long enough so it would end up in my mouth when kissing, or on my eyes on a windy day, or on my neck and creases on my body when in bed.



a hair cut would be nice. so there you have it.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

LONG HAIR IS A BIG TURN-ON



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Long hair is awesome on a woman.



You asked us, so I'll ask you: Do you like long hair on a guy?



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

shaved



with tattoos on her scalp



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

not always



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

Yes I do.



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

As long as it can grow!



YES!



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

on the head yes, long,on the bottom no shaved



lol



GUYS... Do you like long hair on a female?

I love it 2 much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server