Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP!!!!.....what happened to my hair....itz too curly!!!!....and other hair questions?

ok so i went to get my hair cut and a couple of days later it went all curly on me. i got my hair cut in layers and i have long hair. my hair is naturally straight and i want my natural straight hair back. im going for a hair cut in a few days. what should i ask my hairstylist to do to make it more straight. i am also thinking about thinning my hair. it's not supper thick but i want thinner softer hair. will thinning my hair make it straighter and softer....also got any suggestions for a GOOD straightener and GOOD products that dont make your hair HARD!!!.....please help...oh an one more question....what shampoo and conditioner are really good to use to make your hair soft and straight?



HELP!!!!.....what happened to my hair....itz too curly!!!!....and other hair questions?

when your hair is thinner it most likely is straighter



you should try any shampoo but mostly important is pantene as a conditionerr



and i recommend the chi iron but it is expensive



**good luck with your hair**



:}



HELP!!!!.....what happened to my hair....itz too curly!!!!....and other hair questions?

im sorry 4 u but here is wut u did wrong



u cut ur hair in layers! cutting ur hair in layers for people who have straight hair just makes it curlyer and poofyer!



so depending if u want to i would just cut ur hair all one length

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server