Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAIR? How long should I grow it and how fast will it get there?

I have naturally straight and dark brown hair which currently cuts off right underneath my bust. A few of my friends say to chop it off and try something new, and other's say grow it out longer. I have a slender oval face and a fair complexion, so what should I do with it?



I'm not asking because I'm a sheep that can't do what I like, but because I really can't decide. I always cut it short, but then regret it the next day because I tend to prefer a more feminine look. I was thinking of growing it to my waist, but I don't know if that would look too medieval princess. Opinions, please!!!



HAIR? How long should I grow it and how fast will it get there?

Longer, dont cut, with it longer can make a lot of things with it that you dont do with it cut:)



HAIR? How long should I grow it and how fast will it get there?

i'd say grow longer ;)



i like long hair and waiting my hair to grow longer now



HAIR? How long should I grow it and how fast will it get there?

i love long hair



i had long hair like yours and it was shaped so nicely and i always got compliments for it but then i got really bored of it and chopped all off



it has taken me 2 years so far to grow it back and i regret it sooo much



i think your length is perfect and maybe you should just get it all layered up or banks or something like that instead of chopping it depending on your age depends on how long it will take to grow back



i am 20 and it is taking forever for my hair to grow back to under my bust.it is just above now.



long hair is the way to go



but be careful because if it grows like really long it might look like dead hair



your length is perfect .now just style it up



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server