Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to get long hair. Some help?

I'm thinking of growing out my hair. I've never had long hair before so I'm not sure how this works. Do I just not cut anything, or do I have to cut the bangs or w/e?



Also, what kind of long hairs is good on guys?



I want to get long hair. Some help?

if you want your hair to get long then just trim it every 2 months or so and it will grow faster. just like in shaving... if you shave your legs often then it will grow faster and thicker same with your eyebrows, underarm, etc...



I want to get long hair. Some help?

Gotta pic



I want to get long hair. Some help?

if Ur hair is good enough than u can do that.



but not if u have some protein or nourishing problem to ur hair!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server